Magnetar is the #1 provider of powerful Neodymium magnets across Europe. We offer various styles of magnets – single-sided, double-sided, 360° all-around – to meet your magnet fishing needs at a wide range of price points ($80 to $400+). Explore the products on this page to find the best fishing magnet for you!
Easy Magnet – 600 lb / 280 kg – Allround 360°Add to cart
Hardcore Magnet® – 1300 lb/600 kg – Allround 360°Add to cart
Terror Magnet ® – 2200 lb / 1000kg – Allround 360°Add to cart
Beast Magnet – 3100 lb / 1400 kg – Allround 360°Add to cart
Barbarian Magnet – 3500 lb/1600 kg -Allround 360°Add to cart
Pro Package – 1300 lb / 600 kg – Hardcore – Allround 360°Add to cart
Expert package – 2200 lb / 1000 kg – Terror – Allround 360°Add to cart
Legend package – 3100 lb / 1400 kg – Beast – Allround 360°Add to cart
Warrior package – Two Magnets Terror + Beast – Allround 360°Add to cart
Fishing Spike package 1.0 – 600 lb / 280 kg – Easy – Allround 360°Add to cart
Fishing Spike package 2.0 – 2200 lb / 1000 kg – Terror – Allround 360°Add to cart
At Magnater we offer single sided, double sided and 360° allround 100% Neodymium magnets – the strongest fishing magnet. We use Neodymium, a rare-earth material made of advanced magnetic materials, which has a higher rust resistance and magnetic force than ferrite magnets or other materials. Although a strong Neodymium magnet is a more expensive material, its pulling force is super powerful with a high pulling force, exactly what you need for your next magnet fishing expedition!
What is the strongest fishing magnet?
The strongest type of magnets is the allround 360° Neodymium magnets. Under ideal conditions, the Barbarian magnet can pull up to 1600 kg/3520 lbs. These super strong fishing magnets can find way more magnetic materials than any other magnet. Neodymium cannot be compared to samarium cobalt magnets, alnico magnets, or other permanent magnets. Take a look at our reviews, featured recommendations and the overall star rating and contact a member of the Magnetar team with any questions you may have.
How is the strength of magnets measured?
The strength of neodymium magnets is the result of several factors.
- Pull force: this tells you how strong your neodymium magnet is. The pull force is the force required to pull that magnet straight free from a 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) thick steel plate, it also reveals the magnet holding power. With a pull force tester, you can place a magnet onto a thin steel sheet and the amount of force it takes to pull the magnet away from the steel is then measured. Many magnet sellers will advertise pull force as the most important aspect of a magnet. Single and double sided magnets often have a high pull, but only on one or two sides of the magnet. If you want a powerful magnet with a greater distance attraction, take a look at the magnetic field strength.
- Magnetic field strength: one of the ways that the intensity of a magnetic field can be expressed. Essentially, magnetic fields can be visualized as magnetic field lines and their strength corresponds to the density of the field lines. The neodymium atom has 4 unpaired electrons in its electron structure as opposed to (on average) 3 in iron. The Nd2Fe14B compound has the high potential for storing large amounts of magnetic energy. Source: Boysen, Earl; Muir, Nancy C. (2011). Nanotechnology For Dummies, 2nd Ed. John Wiley and Sons. p. 167. ISBN 978-1118136881.
- Tetragonal chemical structure: the tetragonal Nd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxial magnetocrystalline anisotropy, meaning that a crystal of the material preferentially magnetizes along a specific crystal axis but is very difficult to magnetize in other directions. Like other magnets, the neodymium magnet alloy is composed of microcrystalline grains which are aligned in a powerful magnetic field during manufacture so their magnetic axes all point in the same direction. The resistance of the crystal lattice to turning its direction of magnetization gives the compound a very high coercivity, or resistance to being demagnetized. Source: “Magnetic Anisotropy”. Hitchhiker’s Guide to Magnetism. Retrieved 23 May 2022.
How do I know what super strong fishing magnet is right for me?
Find it out below:
Our beginner magnet is a classic for a reason. Whether you are new to the sport or looking to upgrade to your first Neodymium magnet, our single sided disc magnets are perfect for all ages and levels of experience.
- Pros: single sided, easy to use, relatively lightweight, our most inexpensive Neodymium magnet, you might have to “work a bit harder” but it makes for an interesting day!
- Cons: the magnet must be pointing in the direction of the magnetic materials
Advanced magnets are for people who want to level up their magnet fishing experience and are looking to make an investment piece that they will be satisfied with for years (or decades!) to come. Our double sided disc magnets are one of our top-selling magnetic products.
- Pros: higher magnetic pull, heavier weight means that the magnet will sink deeper into mud, ideal condition is rocky waters, increased range of objects and materials you can find, a magnet that will last a lifetime.
- Cons: heavier to lift and toss, the pulling force is the combined power of both magnets so the force of each side is effectively halved.
Super Strong Fishing Magnet
Are you a serious magnet fisher with considerable experience? Although anyone can technically use these magnets, we recommend this for experts who know how to handle the most powerful magnets and are ready to purchase the only magnet they will ever need. We named our super strong neodymium magnets the Beast, Terror and Barbarian for a reason. If you are under 16 years old, parental supervision required.
- Pros: attract metal materials from every side of the magnet to ensure nothing is left behind, super strong neodymium magnet, large magnetic field strength, the highest probability of finding treasures
- Cons: you will never want to use another magnet!
Not to mention, when you purchase a Magnetar magnet, you are directly supporting a small family-run business made up of people who are just as passionate about fishing magnets as their customers are. Read about Reinout (RYE-NOUT), our Founder’s story, here.
Don’t forget to check out our Magnetar Magnet Fishing supplies & Fishing magnet kits.
Why choose Magnetar for the strongest fishing magnet?
We always choose quality. We have years of experience with designing and producing the best magnets, but we also love to throw a magnet ourselves. We know what is important by our own experience of magnetic fishing. We choose the best material, best coating and our customers are always happy! To a lot of countries, we also offer free shipping and offer a 30 days reflection period. And our customer service is always happy to help you. If you have any questions or want to learn more about product promotions for a better price, contact us.
This obviously depends on what type of magnet fisher you are. Are you just starting with magnet fishing? Take a look at the classic magnets between 100kg and 400 kg pull force. Do you want to start properly and want to have a bigger magnetic field strength? Take a look at the Easy or Hardcore magnet. These magnets have magnetic power all around the magnet. Are you advanced then you can take a look at the heavier classic magnets higher than 400 kg pull, the double sided Bulldog magnets, or the allround Terror or Beast magnet. Are you strong and do you want the best of the best? Then choose the Barbarian magnet, the most powerful all-round 360° magnet in the world.
A neodymium magnet is the best fishing magnet you can choose. The best magnets are made of 100% neodymium and therefore have a magnetic field shaped like a ball around the magnet. This makes them ideal for fishing metal objects. Always buy a protection cover, because if the magnet is made from 100% neodymium it makes the magnets more fragile. A cover extends the lifespan of a strong neodymium magnet. With a protection cover, the allround magnets can also be used in lakes, rivers, and streams. If you want to buy a quality magnet, choose Magnetar. We offer you magnets from the best neodymium. Please take a look at all our reviews and get convinced by previous buyers.
When it comes to choosing the right size magnet for magnet fishing, your decision will depend on the type of water body you are fishing in and what you are planning to catch. If you are trying to magnet fish in a fast river with a strong current, you will want to use much heavier magnets to keep it below the surface and actually catch something. Alternatively, if you are going to a calm lake, a medium-sized magnet will sink down fine without any interruptions.
A big magnet is not always the best fit. Know your body strength and where you want to fish. Most magnets are helpfully reviewed by previous buyers and this gives you a lot of information. Also, take a look at the product information where we let you know how much weight the magnet is.
In the United States and in Canada you offer free delivery. Your order will be sent the same day and you will receive it in 2 to 4 working days. In Europe, we offer free delivery and fast shipping to people that order from The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany Luxembourg, and Austria. In the United Kingdom we also offer free shipping, but please remember that you will have to pay import tax. Are you ordering from another country? You will receive your order within 4 working days. Please take a look at the prices of the shipping here.